Return, Exchange and Refund Policy
We will gladly accept product returns, exchanges and refunds when:
- There is proof of receipt
- A manufacturing fault of the product
- The product does not match the description/sample or is an incorrect item
- Has been returned to store within 30 days of purchase
Returns, exchanges and refunds CANNOT be accepted when:
- NO refund will be given when there is no receipt present.
- Store credit can be granted in any circumstance that the customer has lost their receipt providing the return abides by the
- The item is defective or damaged but not to the fault of the product
- The return is made out of the 30 day time frame and/or after the warranty period
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items or discounted items cannot be refunded
- Refunds or exchanges cannot be made on automotive keys and remotes due to the common misuse and wear and tear by customers
- To be eligible for a refund or return; your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with the original product packaging
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned or refunded:
- When a key is cut by key codes there will be no refund given in any circumstance when the
key does not work
- Automotive key shells due to their fragile nature and common wear and tear
- Any shipping or freight charges that may have applied to your sale unless a supplier or
manufacturer fault has occurred.
- If you require a refund, the shipping and freight charges
will be deducted from your refund
- All returns, exchanges and refunds must be returned to store within 30 days of purchase.
- Unfortunately after that date there will be no returns granted.
Part’s warranty is subject to individual manufacturer’s terms and conditions. For any information
regarding this topic please don’t hesitate to speak to a friendly member of the A1 team.